CEH V12 (Certified Ethical Hacker) Exam Questions:
The EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v12 exam questions will enhance your knowledge of essential security fundamentals. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH V12) certification course is one of the most sought-after security qualifications in the world. This internationally recognized security course validates your ability to discover weaknesses in the organization’s network infrastructure and aids in the effective combat of cyber-attacks.
The C|EH v12 program is a specialized, one-of-a-kind training program to teach everything about ethical hacking with hands-on training, labs, assessment, a mock engagement (practice), and a global hacking competition.
SkillCertPro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 1099 latest real CEH v12 exam questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the exam.
About Official Exam and other certification details are below:
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
Since the threat in the cyber world is increasing continuously, the industry needs cyber security professionals who prevent threats and attacks in organizations worldwide. The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v12) program is one of the most respected certifications in the cybersecurity field.
The EC-Council has introduced new updated technologies in C|EH v12 program, including the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis, Techniques for Establishing Persistence, Evading NAC and Endpoint Security, Fog Computing, Edge Computing, and Grid Computing. These updated technologies will prepare you to think like a hacker, so you have the skills to protect your infrastructure.
It is recommended to have below knowledge whhen attempting CEH v12 Exam questions
- Ethical hacking fundamentals, cyber kill chain concepts, an overview of information security, security measures, and numerous information security laws and regulations.
- Footprinting concepts and methodologies, as well as using footprinting tools and countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques include NFS enumeration and related tools, DNS cache snooping, and DNSSEC Zone walking along with the countermeasures.
- Concepts of vulnerability assessment, its categories and strategies, and first-hand exposure to the technologies used in industry.
- Phases of system hacking, attacking techniques to obtain, escalate, and maintain access on the victim and covering tracks.
- Malware threats, analysis of various viruses, worms, and trojans like Emotet and battling them to prevent data. APT and Fileless Malware concepts have been introduced to this domain.
- Packet sniffing concepts, techniques, and protection against the same.
- Social engineering concepts and related terminologies like identity theft, impersonation, insider threats, social engineering techniques, and countermeasures.
- Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, use cases, and attack and defense tools.
- Security solutions like firewall, IPS, honeypots, evasion, and protection.
- Operational Technology (OT) essentials, threats, attack methodologies, and attack prevention. The concept of OT is a new addition.
- Recognizing the vulnerabilities in IoT and ensuring the safety of IoT devices.
- Encryption algorithms, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptographic attacks, and cryptanalysis.
- Cloud computing, threats and security, essentials of container technology, and serverless computing.
The individual rating then contributes to an overall “Cut Score” for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 85%.
Who Is It For?
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Eligibility Criteria for Official Exam:
In order to be eligible to attempt EC-Council CEH, certification examination, the candidate may opt to:
Read full details on https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/
- Attend Official Hacking Training:
If a candidate have completed an official EC-Council training either at an Accredited Training Center, via the iClass platform, or at an approved academic institution, the candidate is eligible to attempt the relevant EC-Council exam without going through the application process.
- Attempt Exam without Official Hacking Training:In order to be considered for the EC-Council CEH exam without attending official hacking training, the candidate must have at least 2 years of work experience in the Information Security domain and remit a non-refundable eligibility application fee of USD 100.00 along with their application form
- Ethical Hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Web Managers
- Security Professionals
Do check out more information security Practice exams here : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/cloud-security/
CEH V12 (Certified Ethical Hacker) Exam Questions
CEH V12 (Certified Ethical Hacker) Practice Questions
CEH V12 (Certified Ethical Hacker) Dumps 2023