CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) Exam Questions 2021 (Cybersecurity Analyst Certification)
We at SkillCertPro providing you with 735+ curated CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) Exam Questions 2021 for you to successfully prepare and clear the exam on the first attempt.
- CompTIA CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with both hands-on, performance-based questions and multiple-choice questions.
- CySA+ focuses on the candidates ability to not only proactively capture, monitor, and respond to network traffic findings, but also emphasizes software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance, which affects the daily work of security analysts.
- CySA+ covers the most up-to-date core security analyst skills and upcoming job skills used by threat intelligence analysts, application security analysts, compliance analysts, incident responders/handlers, and threat hunters, bringing new techniques for combating threats inside and outside of the Security Operations Center (SOC).
SkillCertPro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 735 latest real exam questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) Exam Questions 2021
- The importance of proactive threat hunting
- The importance of data privacy and protection
- The importance of security concepts in support of organizational risk mitigation
- The importance of frameworks, policies, procedures, and controls
- How threat intelligence can be used to support organizational security
- How to perform vulnerability management activities
- How to identify threats and vulnerabilities associated with specialized technology
- How to apply controls to mitigate attacks and software vulnerabilities
- How to apply security solutions for infrastructure management
- The best practices for hardware assurance
- The best practices for software assurance
- How to identify threats and vulnerabilities associated with operating in the cloud
- The concepts and technologies associated with automation
- The importance of threat data and intelligence
- How to analyze the output from common vulnerability assessment tools
- How to analyze data as part of security monitoring activities
- How to implement configuration changes to existing controls to improve security
- The importance of the incident response process
- How to apply the appropriate incident response procedure
- How to analyze potential indicators of compromise
- How to utilize basic digital forensics techniques
- Threat and Vulnerability Management (22%)
- Software and Systems Security (18%)
- Security Operations and Monitoring (25%)
- Incident Response (25%)
- Compliance and Assessment (13%)
|Exam Name||CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)|
|Exam Price||$359 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||85|
|Passing Score||750 / 900|