CompTIA Linux+ validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
- We are offering 621 latest real CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily. It is recommended to use the Master cheat sheet as a final step of preparation to cram the important topics before the exam.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The new CompTIA Linux+ is for the IT pro who will use Linux to manage everything from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers, as a vast number of enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity, mobile and web administration applications.
In the new CompTIA Linux+, candidates are only required to pass one exam for certification. However, the new certification is no longer eligible for the LPI 2-for-1 offer.
- CompTIA Linux+ is the only job-focused Linux certification covering the latest foundational skills demanded by hiring managers.
- Unlike other certifications, the new exam includes performance-based and multiple-choice questions to identify the employees who can do the job.
- The exam covers tasks associated with all major distributions of Linux, setting the foundation for advanced vendor/distro-specific knowledge.
CompTIA Linux+ covers common tasks in major distributions of Linux, including the Linux command line, basic maintenance, installing and configuring workstations, and networking
|Launch Date||April 2, 2019|
|Exam Description||CompTIA Linux+ validates the skills of IT professionals with hands-on experience configuring, monitoring, and supporting servers running the Linux operating system. The new exam has an increased focus on the following topics: security, kernel modules, storage & visualization, device management at an enterprise level, git & automation, networking & firewalls, server side & command line, server (vs. client-based) coverage, troubleshooting and SELinux.|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Performance-based, Multiple Choice (Single Response), Multiple Response and Fill-in-the-Blank|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes|
|Passing Score||720 (on a scale of 100 to 900)|
|Recommended Experience||CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and 12 months of Linux admin experience|
|Languages||English (at launch). Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish (coming soon)|
|Retirement||TBD – Usually three years after launch|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE|