CompTIA Server+(Plus) Exam Questions certified candidates can work in any environment because it is the only vendor-neutral certification covering the major server platforms. It is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, security and network-attached storage.
CompTIA Server+ certification validates the skills necessary to be a server administrator. Successful candidates will have mastered the following concepts:
CompTIA Linux+ covers common tasks in major distributions of Linux, including the Linux command line, basic maintenance, installing and configuring workstations, and networking
CompTIA Server+(Plus) Exam Questions Details
The CompTIA Server+ certification is one of CompTIA’s professional certifications designed to give students advanced technical competency in server issues. It covers areas such as RAID, SCSI, proactive maintenance and management and advanced topics such as advanced storage systems, disaster recovery and IT best practices for diagnosing and fixing server problems to ensure business continuity.
The certification covers major hardware know-hows in four operating systems namely-Windows NT/2000, Novell NetWare, UNIX/Linux, and OS/2 and is apt for upper-level technicians who are responsible for hardware maintenance in critical projects.
KnowledgeHut’s course covers all the Server+ exam objectives, in-depth. Our real-life examples will also familiarise you with core server technology and give you the confidence needed to tackle on-job issues.
With companies such as Dell, HP, IBM, Intel and Lenovo recognising the Server + certification, it has become a must-have credential that will guarantee better career opportunities and salary hikes.
What you will learn:
- Understand major server concepts of four important operating systems
- Get the certification that is recognized by leading organizations
- Learn to understand, upgrade and maintain complex hardware
- Demonstrate your capability in handling mission-critical hardware
- Have a strong foundation of server concepts and be prepared to handle complex issues
- Use it as a springboard to get into other vendor-specific server technician training programs
- Web based, in English, Chinese, German and Japanese
- 100 questions
- Multiple Choice
- 90 minutes
- Passing score-750 (on a scale of 100-900)
For more information about the examination process, please visit http://certification.comptia.org/getCertified/certifications/server.aspx
Check out other CompTIA Certifications here : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/comptia/
CompTIA Server+(Plus) Exam Questions
CompTIA Server+(Plus) Exam Dumps
CompTIA Server+(Plus) Practice Tests