- We are offering 682 latest real CompTIA Server+(Plus) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
CompTIA Server+(Plus) Exam Questions certified candidates can work in any environment because it is the only vendor-neutral certification covering the major server platforms. It is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, security and network-attached storage.
CompTIA Server+ certification validates the skills necessary to be a server administrator. Successful candidates will have mastered the following concepts:
CompTIA Linux+ covers common tasks in major distributions of Linux, including the Linux command line, basic maintenance, installing and configuring workstations, and networking
CompTIA Server+(Plus) Exam Questions Details
The CompTIA Server+ certification is one of CompTIA’s professional certifications designed to give students advanced technical competency in server issues. It covers areas such as RAID, SCSI, proactive maintenance and management and advanced topics such as advanced storage systems, disaster recovery and IT best practices for diagnosing and fixing server problems to ensure business continuity.
The certification covers major hardware know-hows in four operating systems namely-Windows NT/2000, Novell NetWare, UNIX/Linux, and OS/2 and is apt for upper-level technicians who are responsible for hardware maintenance in critical projects.
With companies such as Dell, HP, IBM, Intel and Lenovo recognizing the Server + certification, it has become a must-have credential that will guarantee better career opportunities and salary hikes.
What you will learn:
- Understand major server concepts of four important operating systems
- Get the certification that is recognized by leading organizations
- Learn to understand, upgrade and maintain complex hardware
- Demonstrate your capability in handling mission-critical hardware
- Have a strong foundation of server concepts and be prepared to handle complex issues
- Use it as a springboard to get into other vendor-specific server technician training programs
- Web based, in English, Chinese, German and Japanese
- 100 questions
- Multiple Choice
- 90 minutes
- Passing score-750 (on a scale of 100-900)
For more information about the examination process, please visit http://certification.comptia.org/getCertified/certifications/server.aspx
Check out other CompTIA Certifications here : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/comptia/
CompTIA Server+(Plus) Exam Questions
CompTIA Server+(Plus) Exam Dumps
CompTIA Server+(Plus) Practice Tests