Databricks Spark Developer 3.0 for Scala version Exam Questions (Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0)
- We are offering 180 latest real Databricks Spark Developer 3.0 (Scala) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
The Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 certification exam assesses the understanding of the Spark DataFrame API and the ability to apply the Spark DataFrame API to complete basic data manipulation tasks within a Spark session. These tasks include selecting, renaming and manipulating columns; filtering, dropping, sorting, and aggregating rows; handling missing data; combining, reading, writing and partitioning DataFrames with schemas; and working with UDFs and Spark SQL functions. In addition, the exam will assess the basics of the Spark architecture like execution/deployment modes, the execution hierarchy, fault tolerance, garbage collection, and broadcasting.
Prerequisites for Databricks Spark Developer 3.0 (Scala) Exam Questions
The minimally qualified candidate should:
- have a basic understanding of the Spark architecture, including Adaptive Query Execution
- be able to apply the Spark DataFrame API to complete individual data manipulation task, including:
- selecting, renaming and manipulating columns
- filtering, dropping, sorting, and aggregating rows
- joining, reading, writing and partitioning DataFrames
- working with UDFs and Spark SQL functions
It is expected that developers that have been using the Spark DataFrame API for six months or more should be able to pass this certification exam.
While it will not be explicitly tested, the candidate must have a working knowledge of either Python or Scala. The exam is available in both languages.
Exam Details for Databricks Spark Developer 3.0
The exam details are as follows:
- The exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions. Candidates will have 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- The minimum passing score for the exam is 70 percent. This translates to correctly answering a minimum of 42 of the 60 questions.
- The exam will be conducted via an online proctor.
- During the exam, candidates will be provided with a PDF version of the Apache Spark documentation for the language in which they are taking the exam and a digital notepad for taking notes and writing example code. An example of these test aids is available here: Python/Scala.
Checkout Python version of the exam here : https://skillcertpro.com/product/databricks-spark-developer-3-0-exam-questions/
Carla Stewart –
Most of the questions were related to one asked in actual exam. Going through explanations helped me understand the difference for few confusing topics. thanks a lot! Passed
Melissa Padilla –
I’ve passed my Databricks scala version (3 weeks of learning), exam was very similar to practice tests from this course. I can say without these practice tests probably i would fail or score less.