ITIL v3 Foundation introduced candidates to the key elements, concepts and terminology found in ITIL.
On 28 February 2019 AXELOS launched the ITIL 4 Foundation certification level.
If you want to be confident before appear in ITIL 4 Foundation certification exams, this is the right course for you.
In this exam preparation, we mainly cover topics related to the exam and how questions may appear from any topic.
The ITIL v3 Foundation Examination
Examination Duration: 1 Hour
1. You should attempt all 40 questions. Each question is worth one mark.
2. There is only one correct answer per question.
3. You need to answer 26 questions correctly to pass the exam.
4. You have 60 minutes to complete this exam.
5. This is a ‘closed book’ exam. No material other than the exam paper is allowed.
ITIL® – “ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”
IT Infrastructure Library® – “IT Infrastructure Library® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”
Karla Mason –
Used these questions to check my progress as I studied for the exam.
Good set of question, some where close if not the same as the questions on the actual exam.
Passed my ITIL exam last week!.
Arvind Gadde –
Took my test today and passed! These were great practice exams with great explanations on all of the answers – almost as useful for studying as the official materials provided by ITIL! Passed