ITIL® 4 Foundation training is the most widely acknowledged entry-level ITIL certification available for IT professionals. This newest training for the ITIL framework is designed to introduce learners to the management of modern IT-enabled services, including key concepts and common language used in the ITIL services lifecycle, how lifecycle stages are linked, processes involved, and best practices for improving the quality of IT services across the IT organization.
If you want to be confident before appear in ITIL 4 Foundation certification exams, this is the right course for you.
In this exam preparation, we mainly cover topics related to the exam and how questions may appear from any topic.
The ITIL® 4 Foundation Examination
Examination Duration: 1 Hour
1. You should attempt all 40 questions. Each question is worth one mark.
2. There is only one correct answer per question.
3. You need to answer 26 questions correctly to pass the exam.
4. You have 60 minutes to complete this exam.
5. This is a ‘closed book’ exam. No material other than the exam paper is allowed.
ITIL® – “ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”
IT Infrastructure Library® – “IT Infrastructure Library® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.”