Microsoft (AZ-801) Exam Questions 2023 (Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services)
- We are offering 85 latest real Microsoft (AZ-801) Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Candidates for this exam configure advanced Windows Server services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. These professionals should have expertise in implementing and managing on-premises and hybrid solutions, including performing tasks related to security, migration, monitoring, high availability, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. They use administrative tools and technologies, such as Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, Azure Arc, Azure Automation Update Management, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure Security Center, Azure Migrate, and Azure Monitor.
A candidate for this exam should have extensive experience working with Windows Server operating systems.
They use administrative tools and technologies, such as Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, Azure Arc, Azure Automation Update Management, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure Security Center, Azure Migrate, and Azure Monitor. A candidate for this exam should have extensive experience working with Windows Server operating systems. Responsibilities for this role include integrating Windows Server environments with Azure services and managing Windows Server in on-premises networks. This role manages and maintains Windows Server IaaS workloads in Azure, in addition to migrating and deploying workloads to Azure.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Microsoft (AZ-801) Exam Questions
- Secure Windows Server on-premises and hybrid infrastructures (25– 30%)
Secure Windows Server operating system
Secure a hybrid Active Directory (AD) infrastructure
Identify and remediate Windows Server security issues by using Azure services
Secure Windows Server networking
Secure Windows Server storage
- Implement and manage Windows Server high availability (10–15%)
Implement a Windows Server failover cluster
Manage failover clustering
Implement and manage Storage Spaces Direct
- Implement disaster recovery (10–15%)
Manage backup and recovery for Windows Server
Implement disaster recovery by using Azure Site Recovery
Protect virtual machines by using Hyper-V replicas
- Migrate servers and workloads (20–25%)
Migrate on-premises storage to on-premises servers or Azure
Migrate on-premises servers to Azure
Migrate workloads from previous versions to Windows Server 2022
Migrate IIS workloads to Azure
Migrate an AD DS infrastructure to Windows Server 2022 AD DS
- Monitor and troubleshoot Windows Server environments (20–25%)
Monitor Windows Server by using Windows Server tools and Azure services
Troubleshoot Windows Server on-premises and hybrid networking
Troubleshoot Windows Server virtual machines in Azure
Troubleshoot Active Directory
Skills Measured for AZ-801 exam questions
- Secure Windows Server on-premises and hybrid infrastructures (25-30%)
- Implement and manage Windows Server high availability (10-15%)
- Implement disaster recovery (10-15%)
- Migrate servers and workloads (20-25%)
- Monitor and troubleshoot Windows Server environments (20-25%)
Microsoft (AZ-801) Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services Exam consists of 40-60 questions. To complete the exam, candidates will get 180 minutes. The types of questions that candidates can face in the exam include scenario-based single answer questions, multiple-choice questions, arrange in the correct sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, mark review, drag, and drop, etc. However, to pass the exam, a candidate has to score a minimum of 700 or more. To apply for the exam, the examination fee is $165 USD including taxes. And, candidates can give the exam in English and the Japanese language.
Part of the requirements for: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/windows-server-hybrid-administrator/
Check out AZ-800 exam questions here :
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Levi Moran –
I think out of all of the studying and preparation I did for the exam, these practice tests helped best prepare me for the actual exam. The explanations for each answer are clear, and the questions cover most, if not all, of the exam content.
Clay Riley –
No prior experience in cloud terminologies or portal…went to through Microsoft concepts from azure portal and then attempted the practice tests here…great learning and “review questions” helped a lot. Passed!