Candidates for this exam are Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution. Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
- Determine workload requirements (10-15%)
- Design for identity and security (20-25%)
- Design a data platform solution (15-20%)
- Design a business continuity strategy (15-20%)
- Design for deployment, migration, and integration (10-15%)
- Design an infrastructure strategy (15-20%)