- The content of this exam was updated on February 24, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services (25-30%)
- Manage user identity and roles (25-30%)
- Manage access and authentication (15-20%)
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications (25-30%)
Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100) exam consists of 40-60 questions. To complete the exam, candidates will get 180 minutes. The types of questions that candidates can face in the exam include scenario-based single answer questions, multiple-choice questions, arrange in the correct sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, mark review, drag, and drop, etc. However, to pass the exam, a candidate has to score a minimum of 700 or more. To apply for the exam, the examination fee is $165 USD including taxes. And, candidates can give the exam in English and the Japanese language.