Microsoft MS-100 Exam Questions 2022 (Microsoft 365 Identity and Services)
We at SkillCertPro providing you with 560+ curated MICROSOFT MS-100 Exam Questions 2022 for you to successfully prepare and clear the exam on the first attempt.
Candidates for this exam are Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators who take part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services. They perform Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise, including its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies.
Candidates have a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads and should have been an administrator for at least one Microsoft 365 workload (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, or Windows as a Service). Candidates also have a working knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory, and PowerShell.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the MICROSOFT MS-100 Exam Questions.
- Planning a Microsoft 365 Implementation
- Setting Up Microsoft 365 Tenancy and Subscription
- Managing Microsoft 365 Subscription and Tenant Health
- Planning and Designing Microsoft 365 Identity Strategy
- Managing and Synchronizing Microsoft 365 Azure Identities
- Managing Microsoft 365 User Roles
- Managing Authentication in Microsoft 365
- Managing Microsoft 365 Access Types
- Planning Office 365 Workload and Application Deployment
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services (25-30%)
- Manage user identity and roles (25-30%)
- Manage access and authentication (15-20%)
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications (25-30%)
Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100) exam consists of 40-60 questions. To complete the exam, candidates will get 180 minutes. The types of questions that candidates can face in the exam include scenario-based single answer questions, multiple-choice questions, arrange in the correct sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, mark review, drag, and drop, etc. However, to pass the exam, a candidate has to score a minimum of 700 or more. To apply for the exam, the examination fee is $165 USD including taxes. And, candidates can give the exam in English and the Japanese language.
Check out MS-101 Exam Questions here: https://skillcertpro.com/product/microsoft-ms-101-exam-questions/
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/