We at skillcertpro providing you with 450+ curated MICROSOFT POWER BI (DA-100) Exam Questions 2021 for you to successfully prepare and clear the exam on the first attempt.
Data Analysts enable businesses to maximize the value of their data assets by using Microsoft Power BI. As a subject matter expert, Data Analysts are responsible for designing and building scalable data models, cleaning and transforming data, and enabling advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations. Data Analysts also collaborate with key stakeholders across verticals to deliver relevant insights based on identified business requirements.
The Data Analyst should have a fundamental understanding of data repositories and data processing both on-premises and in the cloud.
Exam : Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
As a Data Analyst, your role will be to enable businesses to maximize the value of their data assets using Microsoft Power BI. This exam quips you with the understanding to become a subject matter expert who is responsible to perform the following tasks
- Firstly, Designing and building scalable data models
- Secondly, Cleaning and transforming data
- Lastly, Enabling advanced analytic capabilities to provide meaningful business value using easy-to-comprehend data visualizations.
Further, Data Analysts also collaborate with key stakeholders across verticals to deliver relevant insights based on identified business requirements.
The DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI exam covers 5 domains. Further each domain is divided into subtopics to provide complete clarity about the exam. Also, the percentage against each domain represents its weightage in the exam. Therefore, remember to devote enough time to domains with higher percentage.
- The content of this exam was updated on March 23, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Prepare the data (20-25%)
- Model the data (25-30%)
- Visualize the data (20-25%)
- Analyze the data (10-15%)
- Deploy and maintain deliverables (10-15%)