Understanding Java Technology and environment
- Describe Java Technology and the Java development
- Identify key features of the Java language
Working With Java Primitive Data Types and String APIs
- Declare and initialize variables (including casting and promoting primitive data types)
- Identify the scope of variables
- Use local variable type inference
- Create and manipulate Strings
- Manipulate data using the StringBuilder class and its methods
Working with Java Arrays
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use a one-dimensional array
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use a two-dimensional array
Creating and Using Methods
- Create methods and constructors with arguments and return values
- Create and invoke overloaded methods
- Apply the static keyword to methods and fields
Reusing Implementations Through Inheritance
- Create and use subclasses and superclasses
- Create and extend abstract classes
- Enable polymorphism by overriding methods
- Utilize polymorphism to cast and call methods, differentiating object type versus reference type
- Distinguish overloading, overriding, and hiding
- Describe the advantages of Exception handling and differentiate among checked, unchecked exceptions, and Errors
- Create try-catch blocks and determine how exceptions alter program flow
- Create and invoke a method that throws an exception
Creating a Simple Java Program
- Create an executable Java program with a main class
- Compile and run a Java program from the command line
- Create and import packages
Using Operators and Decision Constructs
- Use Java operators including the use of parentheses to override operator precedence
- Use Java control statements including if, if/else, switch
- Create and use do/while, while, for and for each loops, including nested loops, use break and continue statements
Describing and Using Objects and Classes
- Declare and instantiate Java objects, and explain objects’ lifecycles (including creation, dereferencing by reassignment, and garbage collection)
- Define the structure of a Java class
- Read or write to object fields
- Apply access modifiers
- Apply encapsulation principles to a class
Programming Abstractly Through Interfaces
- Create and implement interfaces
- Distinguish class inheritance from interface inheritance including abstract classes
- Declare and use List and ArrayList instances
- Understanding Lambda Expressions
- Describe the Modular JDK
- Declare modules and enable access between modules
- Describe how a modular project is compiled and run
Amiri McCain –
Huge thanks to Skillcertpro. This practice exams was a good dress rehearsal for the 1z0-815 exam and I passed it.
Tips to others – just keep on giving these tests as long as you are comfortable and getting around 85%
Sinclair Arbew –
Great resource! Practice tests are realistic and well written overall. The level of detail in the explanations is fantastic and would recommend this course if you are planning to take this exam. While the course it awesome, I would also suggest using other resources to help fill in your knowledge gaps. Keep up the good work Skillcertpro!
Srinivasan Iranganti –
Cleared 1Z0-815 Pro Exam!! WooHoo!!
I have cleared 1Z0-815 Certification with 80%. Full credit to skillcertpro for compiling such an excellent set of practice questions. These questions have really boosted my confidence before sitting for the actual exam. I was lucky enough most of questions straight from this content. This is a time pressured exam and every second counts.
Jaisimer Lior –
It was very helpful course, I learnt lots of valuable info that passed my exam yesterday.
The content is up-to-date
Quinton Bratha –
Even after preparing for the exam, these test papers are the necessary ingredient to the recipe of passing the exam. And the key of these test questions are explanation part. A MUST practice test series for passing the exam.
Rembrandt R –
Excellent questions, very close to the actual exam so a valuable aid in providing a candidate with the necessary knowledge. I passed. so am very happy.
Alessia Pisani –
I am a Skillcertpro user since 2019 and skillcertpro has helped me to kick start my oracle programmer journey. W.r.t 1Z0-815, I cleared the exam by going through the online course and the practice exams. The practice tests gave me confidence and helped to identify my weak areas. Highly recommend for those who are planning to take up 1Z0-815 and suggest that to do some ground work either by going through online course or documentation before taking up the practice tests.
Vish Shri –
Thank you Skillcertpro. — Just took the exam today and passed. Questions were kind of easy having solved your practice exams 🙂
Jaisan Rathe –
Questions quality is good , it’s mixed of easy , medium and tough level . Just now completed one test and planning to complete rest of the test on week end.
Jagruthi Nag –
Highly recommended. You could take other courses to prepared for java se 11 certification but this is “the one” that will give you the required push to go over the line. Great set of questions with some fabulous explanation and documentation.
Mohammed Rashid Azmi –
The course has very good explanation on all options and does not focus only on right answers, which increases the learning and understanding of concepts. The few questions in exam may not be direct from here but the learning will help you to crack the actual exam.