UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) Exam Questions 2022
- We are offering 899 latest real UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Tests contain tricky and advanced questions, so mastering them would make you a UiPath expert!
UiARD assesses a deeper level of RPA expertise covering the Robotic Enterprise Framework:
- Evaluates your ability to build complex and efficient RPA solutions independently
- Recommended for candidates with 6+ months of working experience in developing RPA solutions
- Suitable for professionals in technical RPA roles, such as Advanced RPA Developers, Solution Architects, RPA Architects, and others
Exam Duration 120 minutes
Passing Score 70%
Exam Topics Tasks performed by the Minimally Qualified Candidate:
- Identify and describe background versus foreground automation and how background automation is used for monitoring
- Describe how to use state machines versus flowcharts and sequences
- Describe how to use and configure Activity Properties settings at the project level
UiPath Studio – Activities and Properties
- Identify and describe how activities are used to automate actions in Excel, e-mail, and .pdfs
- Differentiate between using Simulate versus Send Windows Message versus Default
- Identify and describe the key UI Activities properties; for example, ContinueOnError, DelayBefore, DelayAfter, and Target
- Describe the use of various UI synchronization activities; for example, ElementExists, FindElement, and Find Text
- Demonstrate and describe how to extract structured data from an application to UiPath Studio
UiPath Studio – Robotic Enterprise (RE) Framework
- Modify the REFramework to use any datatype for TransactionItem; for example, QueueItem, String, DataTable, etc.
- Describe how queues and tabular data are used within the REFramework
- Identify and describe the differences between repetitive and linear processes
- Describe the differences between Dispatcher and Performer
- Describe how the Dispatcher is used to upload transaction items
- Describe how the Performer is used to consume the queues and process the transactions
- Differentiate between using the Settings fields and the Assets fields in the configuration file
- Differentiate between using Application Exceptions and Business Rule Exceptions
- Determine and describe how robust selectors are created; for example, dynamic versus static selectors
- Describe how Tags and Attributes, Dynamic Selectors, Anchor Base, etc. are used in UI Explorer to create a robust selector in the Default, Active Accessibility, or UI Automation frameworks
- Describe the differences between using full selectors versus using partial selectors
.NET Classes and Objects
- Identify and describe how string manipulation, regular expressions, and string methods are used
- Describe how to work with complex data structures and data manipulation; for example, datatables and collections
- Describe how to initialize variables such as datatables
- Describe how to filter datatables
- Explain how to use the Invoke Code and Invoke Method activities
- Identify and describe UiPath coding best practices
- Identify and describe how to use version control; for example, working with GIT, SVN, or TFS for version control
- Describe the functionality of the Workflow Analyzer and how to create new rules
Error Handling and Troubleshooting
- Identify and describe the use of the error handling activities such as Try Catch, Throw, Rethrow, and Retry Scope
- Examine and describe the activities and/or features used to troubleshoot, debug, and modify processes
- Describe how to write coherent log messages (default or user-defined), and how to use them to diagnose and debug a production process running in UiPath Studio
Advanced Orchestrator Functions
- Describe how to work with Orchestrator queues and assets
You need to have below knowledge when attempting UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) Exam Questions
The UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam contains the following exam sections:
- UiPath Studio
- UiPath Studio – Activities and Properties
- UiPath Studio – Robotic Enterprise (RE) Framework
- .NET Classes and Objects
- Advanced Functions
- Error Handling and Troubleshooting
How many questions do you get on the official UiPath Certified RPA Developer Exam?
UiPath Certified RPA Developer Certification:
The certification exam has 2 phases:
Phase I – Theoretical exam (Quiz)
You can take the quiz anytime. After you comply with the Legal & Payment terms, you have 90 minutes at your disposal to answer 45 multiple choice questions, with a minimum passing score of 70%. Keep in mind that you have to wait 24 hours before attempting to take the quiz again. You have unlimited attempts to pass the quiz. If you need more attempts, you can request more by going to account settings > Request (in increments of 3).
Phase II – Practical exam
You have 3 hours and 30 minutes at your disposal to solve the exercise, with a minimum passing score of 70%. Keep in mind that you have three pass attempts per voucher.
What is the passing score on the official UiPath Certified RPA Developer Exam?
The passing score is 70% on the official UiPath Certified RPA Developer Exam.
Exam Cost is 200$
You can schedule your exam here : https://www.uipath.com/learning/certification
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/