CompTIA CASP+ Exam Questions (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner)
- We are offering 370 latest real CompTIA CASP+ Exam Questions for practice valid for both CAS-003 and 004, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
Why is Cloud Essentials+ Different?
CASP+ is the only hands-on, performance-based certification for practitioners — not managers — at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+ certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
About the exam
The CASP+ certification validates advanced-level competency in risk management, enterprise security operations and architecture, research and collaboration, and integration of enterprise security. The CASP+ exam covers the following:
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting the CompTIA CASP+ Exam Questions 2021
- Enterprise security domain expanded to include operations and architecture concepts, techniques and requirements
- More emphasis on analyzing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyberdefense needs to meet business goals
- Expanding security control topics to include mobile and small-form factor devices, as well as software vulnerability
- Broader coverage of integrating cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Inclusion of implementing cryptographic techniques, such as blockchain, cryptocurrency and mobile device encryption
In addition to passing the exam, you need ten years of professional working experience in IT administration, with at least five of those years specifically focused on hands-on technical security to earn your CASP+.
This certification path is designed for:
- Security architects
- Security engineers
- Application security engineers
- Technical lead analysts
- Anyone with a desire to build their advanced practitioner skills!
What you’ll learn in CASP+ .
The CASP+ certification exam covers five domain areas:
- Risk management
- Enterprise security architecture
- Enterprise security operations
- Technical integration of enterprise security
- Research, development and collaboration
|Exam Code||CAS-003 & CAS-004|
|Exam Price||$359 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||85|
|Passing Score||750 / 900|
Check out other CompTIA courses: https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/comptia/
Review the exam outline here : https://www.comptia.org/certifications/pentest#examdetails