CompTIA Project+ (PK0-004) Exam Questions
- We are offering 820 latest real CompTIA Project+ (PK0-004) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
Why is CompTIA Project+ Different?
CompTIA Project+ is best for professionals who need to manage smaller, less difficult projects as part of their other job responsibilities however still have foundational project management skills. It’s an excellent entry-level project management credential. Project+ is more adaptable than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of just one methodology and framework.
The CompTIA Project+ is the Computing Technology Industry Association’s certification program planned to demonstrate validated learning and skills in the field of project management. The certification from CompTIA helps show employers that a potential employee is skilled, knowledgeable and capable of managing projects for their organization.
CompTIA Project+ verifies the understanding and expertise of specialists in project management. It confirms the capability to initiate, manage and maintain a project or business advantage. It is not just for IT professionals instead it is taken up by any individual who wishes to showcase their talent in the different companies including telecom businesses.
Well-thought-out projects save time and confirm sustained focus on business goals.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-004) exam questions 2021
- Planning and developing the schedule of a complex project
- Understanding the different types of organizational structures
- Creating project scope documents based on approved project charters
- Coordinating human resources and project teams to maximize performance
- Explaining the appropriate steps to ensure the quality of project deliverables
- Planning and executing business/IT projects within time and budget constraints
- Planning and executing risk, communication, quality, and cost management plans
- Recognizing the special communication needs of remote and indirect team members
CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 exam objectives are as follows:
- Project Basics (36%)
- Project Constraints (17%)
- Project Tools and Documentation (21%)
- Communication and Change Management (26%)
|Exam Price||$359 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||85|
|Passing Score||750 / 900|
Check out other CompTIA courses: https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/comptia/
Review the exam outline here : https://www.comptia.org/certifications/project