Frequently Asked Questions
We update all our practice tests every 2 weeks to stay updated with current syllabus and weightage of the exam content
We have a success rate of 98.9% across all our practice tests. Do practice all questions and read the explanations carefully. Try scoring above 85% and you’re good to go and Never worry about failing the exam.
Yes, These are real exam questions exclusively taken from previous official exams.
Yes we do offer 100% moneyback guarantee in case if you’re unable to clear the exam in first attempt. We have no questions asked policy. However if we think you’re misusing our refund policy, we hold right to ask for proof of failure to process the refund. Refer our refund policy here : https://skillcertpro.com/refund-policy/
Use this form to submit a refund request. Refund will be processed in 24 hours. However it might take 5-7 days to reflect in your account.
Note : Refund request has to be submitted within 60 days of purchasing the practice tests. We hold 0.99$ transaction fee on all refunds we process. Refer our refund policy here : https://skillcertpro.com/refund-policy/
You can access your practice tests Instantly after the payment. Go to My Account -> Order and you will find the link to access the full practice tests
Sharing your account is strictly not allowed. If we found you violating this policy, your account may be permanently blocked. No refunds will be issued in this case.
You can hover on my account > Exam History to check all your previous attempt and you can review the exam.
We using Industry Standard payment Gateways i.e, RazorPay, Paypal, Stripe which supports major International Debit or Credit cards.
All countries (except India)
- In case if you have any issues with payment, We request you to try to alternate payment gateways like Paypal or Stripe.
- Paypal account is not mandatory to pay via paypal. You can directly pay via Credit/Debit Card. Paypal accepts all kinds of cards.
Indian Users can pay with Card, Netbanking, UPI & Wallets.
If you still have issues. Please initiate a chat with us, We are happy to help you.
1. Make sure to login to your account.
2. Please clear your site cookies and site data and retry again. You may need to re-login to the site again after clearing the site cookies. Reference article: https://www.lifewire.com/clear-cookies-for-one-site-4587347
3. If you still have the issue, Please try with “Guest browser” available in all browsers.
Please use the chat option to connect with out support team, if you still have issue with accessing the test after following above.