(DCA) Docker Certified Associate Sample Exam Questions
- We are offering 682 latest real Docker Certified Associate Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily. It is recommended to use the Master cheat sheet as a final step of preparation to cram the important topics before the exam.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Set yourself apart with the first and only official professional certification program for Docker container technologies.
In today’s job market, Docker skills are highly sought after, and the Docker Certified Associate (DCA) exam is designed to validate that skillset with real world questions designed by experienced Docker practitioners. As the first exam in a comprehensive multi-tiered professional certification program, the DCA serves as a foundational benchmark for real world Docker skills across the container industry. Are you ready to prove your Docker skills? Get Docker Certified today!
Docker Certified Associate Benefits
- Recognition for your Docker skills with an official Docker credential
- Digital certificate and use of the Docker Certified Associate logo
- Online verification of Docker Certified status by potential employers
- Exclusive access to the Docker Certified professional network on LinkedIn and invites to certified-only events
Docker Certified Associate Exam Details
- 13 multiple choice and 42 discrete option multiple-choice (DOMC) questions in 90 minutes
- Designed to validate professionals with a minimum of 6 to 12 months of Docker experience
- Remotely proctored on your Windows or Mac computer
- Available globally in English
- USD $195 or Euro €175 purchased online
- Results delivered immediately
What should I know before I start my exam?
Security Procedures – The following security procedures will apply during the examination:
No notes or books will be allowed
You may not exit the room during the examination.
Access to all personal items, including, but not limited to, electronic devices (including mobile phones), watches, food and beverages, cameras or other recording equipment, bags, briefcases, purses, and notes will not be allowed during the examination.
No smoking, eating, or drinking will be allowed during the examination.
Copying or communicating examination content is a violation of security regulations. Either one may result in the disqualification of examination results and may lead to legal action under copyright Docker.
Identification Requirements – You must provide a proper form of identification: One form of identification must be a VALID form of government-issued identification (e.g., Driver’s License, State ID, Passport) which bears your signature, your full legal name, and your photograph. A second form of identification may be required. If required, such identification must have your signature and full legal name. All identification provided must match the name on the registration form and your Examination Eligibility Form. Failure to provide ALL required identification at the time of the examination is considered a missed appointment, and you will not be able to take the examination at such time. In such case, you will forfeit your examination fees. NOTE: If you recently changed your name, or if your last name includes a generation indicator (e.g., Jr., III), be sure that your name is the same on your education verification, your examination registration form, and each of your required forms of identification.
No-Show Policy – You may start your exam up to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. You MUST start your exam no later than 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time. Failing to start your exam within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time will result in the system marking you as a No-Show and you will not be able to take your exam.
Browser more products here : https://skillcertpro.com/