Sample exam for CCSP (Cloud Security)
- We are offering 650+ latest real CCSP Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily. It is recommended to use the Master cheat sheet as a final step of preparation to cram the important topics before the exam.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Become a CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional
Earning the globally recognized CCSP cloud security certification is a proven way to build your career and better secure critical assets in the cloud.
The CCSP shows you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud using best practices, policies and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
Prove your skills, advance your career, and gain support from a community of cybersecurity leaders here to help you throughout your professional journey.
The CCSP exam covers 6 domains:
– Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design (17%)
– Cloud Data Security (19%)
– Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security (17%)
– Cloud Application Security (17%)
– Cloud Security Operations (17%)
– Legal, Risk, and Compliance (13%)
IS THE CCSP EXAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
According to the (ISC)2 website, the answer is yes if you:
– “Are an experienced IT professional who’s involved with IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance or IT auditing.
– Are heavily involved with the cloud (or you’d like to be) in a global environment. You’re responsible for migrating to, managing or advising on the integrity of cloud-based software, such as Salesforce, Office 365, Optum, Impact Cloud, JIRA Software, SharePoint or CTERA.
– Are an early adopter who loves being on the leading edge of technology.
– Are passionate about security.
– Want to differentiate yourself (or your business).
– Want to stay up-to-speed on rapidly evolving cloud technologies, threats and mitigation strategies.
In addition, many who pursue the CCSP find it useful for working with organizations committed to DevSecOps, Agile or Bimodal IT practices.
The CCSP is ideal for those working in roles such as:
– Enterprise Architect
– Security Administrator
– Systems Engineer
– Security Architect
– Security Consultant
– Security Engineer
– Security Manager
– Systems Architect***”
***Source: isc2 .org
- Anyone who has begun to study for the CCSP exam and is looking to start testing their knowledge.
- Anyone studying for the CCSP who wants to feel confident about being prepared for the exam.
Any Questions Check out FAQ