Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam Questions
- We are offering 540 latest real Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam Questions 2022 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
A Professional Data Engineer enables data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and publishing data. A Data Engineer should be able to design, build, operationalize, secure, and monitor data processing systems with a particular emphasis on security and compliance; scalability and efficiency; reliability and fidelity; and flexibility and portability. A Data Engineer should also be able to leverage, deploy, and continuously train pre-existing machine learning models.
The Professional Data Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design data processing systems
- Build and operationalize data processing systems
- Operationalize machine learning models
- Ensure solution quality
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam Questions
- Design and build data processing systems on Google Cloud
- Lift and shift your existing Hadoop workloads to the Cloud using Cloud Dataproc
- Process batch and streaming data by implementing autoscaling data pipelines on Cloud Dataflow
- Manage your data pipelines with Data Fusion and Cloud Composer
- Derive business insights from extremely large datasets using BigQuery
- Learn how to use pre-built ML APIs
- Enable instant insights from streaming data
About this certification exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select taken remotely or in person at a test center. Locate a test center near you.
- Exam Delivery Method:
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP.
Check out our other Google Cloud Certifications