Professional Data Engineer
A Professional Data Engineer enables data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and publishing data. A Data Engineer should be able to design, build, operationalize, secure, and monitor data processing systems with a particular emphasis on security and compliance; scalability and efficiency; reliability and fidelity; and flexibility and portability. A Data Engineer should also be able to leverage, deploy, and continuously train pre-existing machine learning models.
The Professional Data Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design data processing systems
- Build and operationalize data processing systems
- Operationalize machine learning models
- Ensure solution quality
About this certification exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select taken remotely or in person at a test center. Locate a test center near you.
- Exam Delivery Method:
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP.