CISM Exam Questions 2021 (Certified Information Security Manager)
- We are offering 400 latest real CISM Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily. It is recommended to use the Master cheat sheet as a final step of preparation to cram the important topics before the exam.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting CISM exam questions
- How to align information security strategy with organizational goals and objectives
- How to develop an information security governance framework
- How to manage IT risk to an organizationally acceptable level
- How to develop an information security program that identifies, manages and protects an organization’s assets
- How to develop and execute the capability to detect, investigate, remediate and recover from security incidents in a way that minimizes impact to the business
ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification indicates expertise in information security governance, program development and management, incident management and risk management. Take your career out of the technical realm to management!
Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or striving to grow within your current organization, a CISM certification proves your expertise in these work-related domains:
- INFORMATION SECURITY GOVERNANCE
- INFORMATION RISK MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION SECURITY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION SECURITY INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
|Exam Name||ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)|
|Exam Price ISACA Member||$575 (USD)|
|Exam Price ISACA Nonmember||$760 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||150|
Any Questions Check out FAQ
Checkout exam overview here : https://www.isaca.org/credentialing/cism