Microsoft Azure Developer (AZ-204) Exam Questions 2021
- We are offering 1000+ (We know this is huge because this is a difficult exam. the More you practice, more chance you’ll have to clear the exam) latest real Microsoft Azure Developer (AZ-204) Exam Questions 2022 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise designing, building, testing, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure.
Responsibilities for an Azure Developer include participating in all phases of cloud development from requirements definition and design, to development, deployment, and maintenance. performance tuning, and monitoring.
Azure Developers partner with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement solutions.
A candidate for this exam should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. In addition, the role should have ability programming in a language supported by Azure and proficiency in Azure SDKs, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting Microsoft Azure Developer (AZ-204) Exam Questions
- How to develop Azure Compute solutions
- How to develop for Azure Storage
- How to implement Azure security
- How to monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- How to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
The high-level view of the skills measured in the Microsoft Azure Developer (AZ-204) Exam:
- Develop Azure compute solutions (25-30%)
- Develop for Azure storage (10-15%)
- Implement Azure security (20-25%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions (10-15%)
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services (15-20%)
It is recommended to complete the Microsoft learning path which is available here
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ