Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104) Exam Questions 2021
Skillcertpro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 1000 latest real Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104) Exam Questions 2021 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
Responsibilities for an Azure Administrator include implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
An Azure Administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing your organization’s cloud infrastructure.
A candidate for this exam should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104) Exam Questions
- How to manage Azure identities and governance
- How to implement and manage Azure Storage
- How to deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- How to configure and manage Azure virtual networking
- How to monitor and back up Azure resources
Skills Measured for AZ-104 exam.
- The content of this exam will be updated on May 25, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what will be changing.
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (15-20%)
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (20-25%)
- Configure and manage virtual networking (25-30%)
- Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
Get the exam overview here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/az-104
Looking for other Azure Exam questions? : Go here: https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/microsoft-azure/