Microsoft Azure Data Engineer (DP-203) Exam Questions 2021
- We are offering 960+ latest real Microsoft Azure Data Engineer (DP-203) Exam Questions 2021 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Azure Data Engineers integrate, transform, and consolidate data from various structured and unstructured data systems into structures that are suitable for building analytics solutions.
Candidates for Exam DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure must have solid knowledge of data processing languages, such as SQL, Python, or Scala, and they need to understand parallel processing and data architecture patterns.
Below knowledge is recommended for Microsoft Azure Data Engineer (DP-203) Exam Questions 2021
- Selecting the appropriate Azure data service for your specific business needs
- Implementing relational, non-relational, hybrid, and data warehouse solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Deploying storage solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Managing and monitoring Azure data services
- Implementing and deploying data processing solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Choose the appropriate Azure Data Platform solutions based on business requirements
- Implement relational and non-relational data stores on Azure
- Design data solutions on Azure with security, availability, and disaster recovery in mind
- Design and implement data storage (40-45%)
- Design and develop data processing (25-30%)
- Design and implement data security (10-15%)
- Monitor and optimize data storage and data processing (10-15%)
Azure DP-203 Exam Details
- Exam Name Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- Exam Code DP-203
- Exam Duration 150 mins
- Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
- Exam Type Cloud Computing
- Number of Questions 40-60 Questions
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite As suggested
- Exam Fee $165 USD
- Exam Language English
- Pass Score 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/