Exam DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution
The Azure Data Scientist applies their knowledge of data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure; in particular, using Azure Machine Learning Service. This entails planning and creating a suitable working environment for data science workloads on Azure, running data experiments and training predictive models, managing and optimizing models, and deploying machine learning models into production.
- The content of this exam was updated on May 22, 2020. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Set up an Azure Machine Learning workspace (30-35%)
- Run experiments and train models (25-30%)
- Optimize and manage models (20-25%)
- Deploy and consume models (20-25%)