Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AZ-140) Exam Questions 2024
- We are offering 246 latest real Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AZ-140) Exam Questions 2024 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly Windows Virtual Desktop) is the way of the future for anyone making use of Azure cloud resources. This path takes you through the knowledge you need to get Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) up and running smoothly within your organization. Additionally, the courses in this path cover the objectives on the AZ-140 exam and can help you prepare for the exam. Passing the exam will earn you the Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty certification.
Responsibilities for this role include deploying virtual desktop experiences and apps to Azure. Professionals in this role deliver applications on Azure Virtual Desktop and optimize them to run in multi-session virtual environments. To deliver these experiences, they work closely with the Azure administrators and architects, along with Microsoft 365 Administrators.
Candidates for this exam should have experience in Azure technologies, including virtualization, networking, identity, storage, backups, resilience, and disaster recovery. They should understand on-premises virtual desktop infrastructure technologies as they relate to migrating to Azure Virtual Desktop. These professionals use the Azure portal and Azure Resource Manager templates to accomplish many tasks. This role may use PowerShell and Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI) for more efficient automation.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AZ-140) Exam Questions
- Design the Azure Virtual Desktop architecture
- Design for user identities and profiles
- Implement and manage networking for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Implement and manage storage for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Create and configure host pools and session hosts
- Create and manage session host images
- Manage access
- Manage security
- Implement and manage FSLogix
- Configure user experience settings
- Install and configure apps on a session host
- Plan and implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Automate Azure Virtual Desktop management tasks
- Monitor and manage performance and health
- Implement FSLogix for Non-Persistent Virtual Desktops
Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AZ-140) Exam consists of 40-60 questions. To complete the exam, candidates will get 180 minutes. The types of questions that candidates can face in the exam include scenario-based single answer questions, multiple-choice questions, arrange in the correct sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, mark review, drag, and drop, etc. However, to pass the exam, a candidate has to score a minimum of 700 or more. To apply for the exam, the examination fee is $165 USD including taxes. And, candidates can give the exam in English and the Japanese language.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/