Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220) Exam Questions 2023
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise developing cloud and edge components of an Azure IoT solution. We at SkillCertPro offering curated Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220) Exam Questions verified by certified instructors to help you achieve your certification with ease.
Responsibilities for an Azure IoT Developer include managing the device lifecycle–set up, configuration, and maintenance–using cloud services and other tools. You implement designs for Azure IoT solutions including device topology, connectivity, debugging, and security, as well as solutions to manage, monitor, and transform IoT-related data pipelines. You also deploy Azure IoT Edge components and configure device networking on the edge.
An Azure IoT Developer works with data engineers and other stakeholders to ensure successful business integration.
A candidate for this exam should have experience implementing the Azure services that form an IoT solution, including data storage options, data analysis, data processing, and platform-as-a-service options. This role should also be able to recognize Azure IoT service configuration settings within the code portion of an IoT solution and perform specific IoT coding tasks in at least one Azure-supported language, including C#, Node, C, or Python.
Skills measured for Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220) Exam
- Implement the IoT solution infrastructure (15-20%)
- Provision and manage devices (20-25%)
- Implement Edge (15-20%)
- Process and manage data (15-20%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions (15-20%)
- Implement security (15-20%)
Roles of IoT Developer
The AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification aims at preparing candidates for the following roles and responsibilities,
- Management of device lifecycle by leveraging cloud services
- Implementation of Azure IoT solution designs
- Deploying Azure IoT Edge factors alongside configuration of networking for devices on the edge
- Collaboration with data engineers and remaining stakeholders for ensuring productive business integration outcomes
- Recognition of settings for Azure IoT service configuration in the coding aspects of a concerned IoT solution
- Executing IoT coding tasks with a programming language supported by Azure such as Python, C#, C, or Node
You can schedule your exam at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/az-220
Do checkout other Azure Practice tests we offer : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/microsoft-azure/