Blue Prism Professional Developer exam represents the highest level of certification for a Blue Prism developer. The exam is aimed at already certified developers with a broad range of Blue Prism knowledge, experience and skills. Blue Prism is one of the latest technology which is helping enterprise companies to experience robotics automation in their work culture. Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification is a professional level certification which involves advanced level tools and guides in Blue Prism. There is an important prerequisite for this exam i.e. you must have passed the Blue Prism Developer certification exam. Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification exam objectives are – Advanced Object Layer Design, Application Modelling and Data Type and Environmental Variables.
The exam is aimed at already certified developers with a broad range of Blue Prism knowledge, experience and skills. Scope of the exam includes: advanced exception handling and work queues, Development best practice, browser automation, Java automation, credentials management and login Agent, web services, mainframe automation and Surface Automation.
Who can take Blue Prism Professional Developer Exam?
- With a minimum period of 6 months must have elapsed since the candidate successfully passed the Blue Prism Accredited Developer (AD01) exam.
- Minimum of one month must elapse between a failed exam and an exam resit.
- To register for the Blue Prism Accredited Professional Developer (APD01) Exam, you will need to be in possession of Blue Prism Portal account.
The Exam Details
• 50 multiple choice questions randomly selected from a pool.
• All questions of equal weight.
• 60 minute exam*
• Pass mark 70%