Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam Questions 2021
- We are offering 840 latest real Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Kubernetes is one of the world’s most popular container orchestration tools. Established by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), the Kubernetes Administrator certification is designed to validate your skills for working with Kubernetes.
This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the CKA exam. It includes a combination of courses covering each exam domain, a series of labs to build hands-on Kubernetes experience working directly in a live cloud environment, and exams to test your knowledge along the way.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Exam Questions 2023
- Kubernetes and application Lifecycle Management
- Kubernetes installation, configuration, and validation
- Kubernetes core operations concepts
- Kubernetes networking
- Kubernetes scheduling
- Kubernetes security
- Kubernetes cluster maintenance
- Kubernetes logging and monitoring
- Kubernetes storage
- Troubleshooting Kubernetes
The Certification focuses on the skills required to be a successful Kubernetes Administrator in industry today. This includes these general domains and their weights on the exam:
- Cluster Architecture, Installation & Configuration : 25%
- Workloads & Scheduling: 15%
- Services & Networking: 20%
- Storage : 10%
- Troubleshooting: 30%
- Certification Name: Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Software Version: Kubernetes v1.19
- Number of Questions: Around 17 questions
- CKA Passing score: 66% or higher to earn the certification
- Exam Cost: $300
Here is a short list of points worth noting before taking the real exam:
- You need a steady internet connection.
- The Exam environment remote-proctored, which means that you will have to have a webcam so that the proctor can monitor you throughout the exam.
- You would need a webcam and a microphone that are required by the proctor.
- You would need a government-issued ID or a passport.
- The exam consists of around 17 questions that you can solve in any order.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours. The pass mark is 66%.
- You need to use the Chrome browser.
- You have one free retake in case you don’t pass on your first try.
- Time Management, is the key its is very important to be careful and to pace yourself on the questions so as not to get stuck on one question for too long.
You can register the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) exam here : https://www.cncf.io/certification/cka/
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts: https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Abhishek D. –
Used these questions to check my progress as I studied for the exam.
Good set of question, some where close if not the same as the questions on the actual exam.
Passed my CKA exam last week!.
Zeph Swanson –
Mock exams helped me to clear CKA exam mock exams covered all concept wise questions which helps to understand the concepts and face the real exam questions with a confidence. thanks to Skillcertpro
Amit Bhattacharya –
Thank you so much for the test papers. The exam questions are very much similar to the test papers. This helped me a lot to prepare for the exam the best possible way.
Byron Terry –
Thanks so much. Passed my exam on the weekend. Probably about 80% of the questions came from this list here.. I had 15+ questions, with number of sub question per each of them one. Had a number of cluster maintenance & networking questions on mine.. quiet intersting. Anyway, thank you so much for the assistance. Appreciate it.
Unity Weber –
Just recently passed the CKA exam thanks to these practice exams.
Yes the wording is tricky and can be lengthy, but that is precisely how it appears on the real exam. These exams mimic the feel very closely. Would highly recommend using these and you will pass
Jesudas Chinnathampi –
Thank you Skillcertpro, the practice tests questions here really touched the outer boundary expected for the preparation , I am happy to share that I have passed the exam and it was definitely facilitated with this course as the complex questions here reinforced us to revisit the concept. Thank you for putting it all together and guiding us to make it through. I did purchase 1-2 more practice tests , but I must say this was a great preparation facilitation practice course. Keep up the good work.
Chanchal Jajodia –
I passed the cka exam. Thank you so much for the practice papers. It gave me more confidence. Would recommend everyone to practice these questions and will surely pass.