Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900) Exam Questions 2021
Candidates for this exam should have a foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure data services. We at SkillCertPro providing you with curated Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900) Exam Questions in 2021 which will help you to clear the exam with ease.
This exam is intended for candidates beginning to work with data in the cloud.
Candidates should be familiar with the concepts of relational and non-relational data, and different types of data workloads such as transactional or analytical.
Azure Data Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Database Administrator Associate or Azure Data Engineer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
- Describe core data concepts (15-20%)
- Describe how to work with relational data on Azure (25-30%)
- Describe how to work with non-relational data on Azure (25-30%)
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure (25-30%)
Who This Certification Is For?
After all this, you will be eager to know whether you are the right candidate for this certification! So, here is the answer to that,
- Candidates who are interested in working with Data and Data Solutions.
- Data professionals, Data architects, and Business intelligence professionals who want to learn about the data platform technologies existing on Microsoft Azure.
- Those Working as Data Engineers.
- Candidates who architect and implement Cloud Solutions.
- Application Developers for delivering content from the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
- for more info https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/dp-900
Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900) Exam Questions Day Tips
- Run a System Test before the exam.
- Keep the work station clean, as the proctor will monitor the surroundings through the webcam. Do not keep any electronic devices around you.
- No breaks will be allowed during the exam for any reason.
- There can be a variation in the exam question types such as fill in the blanks, true or false, multiple answers, multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, fill the missing modules in the given pipeline, so be ready for it!
- Last but the most important Time Management, be careful and pace yourself on the questions so as not to get stuck on one question for very long.
DP-900 Exam Retake Policy
- If a candidate is not able to clear in their first attempt, they have to wait for a period of 24 hours before they try again.
- In case the candidate does not clear in the second attempt also, he/she should re-access their training and retake the exam after a waiting period of 14 days.
- At last, a candidate has a maximum of 5 retakes allowed in a year.
You may also need to check the newly launched DP-300 exam: DP-300 Exam Questions