Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400) Exam Questions 2023
Candidates for this exam are DevOps professionals who combine people, processes, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet end user needs and business objectives. DevOps professionals streamline delivery by optimizing practices, improving communications and collaboration, and creating automation. They design and implement strategies for application code and infrastructure that allow for continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
Skillcertpro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 750 latest real Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400) Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Candidates must be proficient with Agile practices. They must be familiar with both Azure administration and Azure development and experts in at least one of these areas. Azure DevOps professionals must be able to design and implement DevOps practices for version control, compliance, infrastructure as code, configuration management, build, release, and testing by using Azure technologies.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400) Exam Questions
- Designing and implement logging
- Designing and implement telemetry
- Integrating logging and monitoring solutions
- Developing an actionable alerting strategy
- Designing a failure prediction strategy
- Designing and implement a health check
- Designing an authentication and authorization strategy
- Designing a sensitive information management strategy
- Developing security and compliance
- Designing governance enforcement mechanisms
- Developing a modern source control strategy
- Planning and implement branching strategies for the source code
- Configuring repositories
- Integrating source control with tools
- Communicating deployment and release information with business stakeholders
- Generating DevOps process documentation
- Automating communication with team members
- Designing build automation
- Designing a package management strategy
- Designing an application infrastructure management strategy
- Implementing a build strategy
- Maintaining build strategy
- Designing a process for standardizing builds across organization
- Developing deployment scripts and templates
- Implementing an orchestration automation solution
- Planning the deployment environment strategy
Skills measured for AZ-400
- Develop an instrumentation strategy (5-10%)
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy (5-10%)
- Develop a security and compliance plan (10-15%)
- Manage source control (10-15%)
- Facilitate communication and collaboration (10-15%)
- Define and implement continuous integration (20-25%)
- Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy (10-15%)
Learn more about this exam here : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/az-400
Checkout our other Azure certifications : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/microsoft-azure/