Microsoft MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams Exam Questions 2023
Skillcertpro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 629 latest real Microsoft MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided for each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The Microsoft Teams Administrator configures, deploys, and manages Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in an enterprise environment.
The Teams Administrator must be able to plan, deploy, and manage Teams chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio conferencing, live events, and calling. The Teams Administrator is also responsible for upgrading from Skype for Business to Teams. Candidates for this exam should be proficient at managing Teams settings by using PowerShell. The Teams Administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with apps and services, including but not limited to SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Azure AD, and Office 365 Groups. The Teams Administrator understands how to integrate external apps and services.
The Teams Administrator collaborates with Telephony engineers to integrate advanced voice features into Microsoft Teams. This role is not responsible for configuring direct routing, configuring call routing, or integrating telephony. The Teams Administrator may work with other workload administrator roles, including security and compliance, messaging, networking, identity, and devices.
- Plan and configure a Microsoft Teams environment (35-40%)
- Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps (25-30%)
- Manage calling and meetings (15-20%)
- Monitor and troubleshoot a Microsoft Teams environment (10-15%)
Managing Microsoft Teams Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Microsoft 365 Certified – Teams Administrator Associate|
|Exam Price||$165 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||40-60|
|Passing Score||700 / 1000
For details on the exam refer Microsoft website : https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/certifications/exams/ms-700/
Checkout other Microsoft Practice tests here : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/microsoft/