MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Exam Questions (MCPA) Level 1
1. We at SkillCertPro providing with curated 230+ MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Exam Questions 2022 exclusively taken from real exams with difficulty ranging from low to high difficulty.
2. Scoring at least 85% in our MOCK exams will increase your chances of clearing this MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Exam Questions exam by 100%.
3. It is recommended to go through all Practice tests MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Questions 2022 and thoroughly read the explanations given to each.
A MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect should be able to drive and be responsible for an organization’s Anypoint Platform implementation and the technical quality, governance (ensuring compliance), and operationalization of the integration solutions. The MCIA – Level 1 exam validates that an architect has the required knowledge and skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate functional and non-functional requirements into integration interfaces and implementations. Certified candidates should be able to:
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Exam Questions
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane).
- Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane.
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
How to book the MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect Exam
These are following steps for registering the MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect Exam
- Step 1: Visit to MuleSoft Exam Registration
- Step 2: Sign up/Login to MuleSoft account
- Step 3: Select local centre based on your country, date, time and confirm with a payment method
What is the duration, language, and format of MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Exam
- Length of Examination: 120 minutes
- Number of Questions: 58
- Passing Score: 70%
- Language: English
- Type of Questions: Single and Multiple Choice
MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Exam Certified salary
The average salary of a MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect Exam Certified expert in:
- United State – 100,200 USD
- India. – 14,00,327 INR
- Europe – 70,500 EURO
- England – 75,000 POUND
Check out other certifications we offer : https://skillcertpro.com/