Salesforce Platform Developer 1 (PDI) Practice Tests 2023
The Salesforce Platform Developer I exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform and have demonstrated the application of each of the features/functions below.
- We are offering 915 latest Salesforce Platform Developer 1 (PDI) Practice Questions 2023, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Read on for details about the Salesforce Platform Developer I exam:
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 65%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
What do the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Practice Test contain?
- This course consists of 15 Practice Tests.
- Scenario-based questions.
- Unlimited access to the course.
- You can re-take the exam any number of times.
- Single and multiple-choice questions as in the actual exam
Exam Topics for the Platform Developer 1 exam :
- Salesforce Fundamentals: 7%
- Data Modeling and Management: 13%
- Process Automation and Logic: 40%
- User Interface: 23%
- Testing, Debugging, and Deployment: 17%