SPLK-1003 Splunk Certified Admin Exam Questions & Dumps 2023
SkillCertPro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 600 latest real SPLK-1003 Splunk Certified Admin Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
Exam Description: The Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin exam is the final step toward completion of the Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin certification. This upper-level certification exam is a 57-minute, 56-question assessment which evaluates a candidate’s knowledge and skills to manage various components of Splunk on a daily basis, including the health of the Splunk installation. Candidates can expect an additional 3 minutes to review the exam agreement, for a total seat time of 60 minutes. It is recommended that candidates for this certification complete the lecture, hands-on labs, and quizzes that are part of the Splunk Enterprise System Administration and Splunk Enterprise Data Administration courses in order to be prepared for the certification exam. Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin is a required prerequisite to the Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect and Splunk Certified Developer certification tracks. The Splunk Enterprise System Administration course focuses on administrators who manage a Splunk Enterprise environment. Topics include Splunk license manager, indexers and search heads, configuration, management, and monitoring. The Splunk Enterprise Data Administration course targets administrators who are responsible for getting data into Splunk. The course provides content about Splunk forwarders and methods to get remote data into Splunk.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting SPLK-1003 Splunk Certified Admin Exam Questions 2023
● License management
● Splunk apps
● Splunk configuration files
● Users, roles, and authentication
● Getting data in
● Distributed search
● Introduction to Splunk clusters
● Deploy forwarders with Forwarder Management
● Configure common Splunk data inputs
● Customize the input parsing process
- Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
- Exam Code: SPLK-1003
- Number of Questions: 56
- Length of Time: 57 minutes
- Exam Fee: $125 USD
- Exam Language: English