Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam Questions 2023
SkillCertPro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 207 latest real SPLK-3001 Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
A Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) Admin manages a Splunk Enterprise Security environment, including ES event processing and normalization, deployment requirements, technology add-ons, settings, risk analysis settings, threat intelligence and protocol intelligence configuration, and customization’s.
This skill demonstrates an individual’s ability to install, configure, and manage a Splunk Enterprise Security deployment.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam Questions 2023
- Review of the features and concepts of Splunk Enterprise Security
- Configure Splunk ES dashboards to reveal insights, monitor, and investigate
- Manage Splunk Enterprise Security dashboards
- Deploy Splunk Enterprise Security to your SOC environment
- Install and Configure Splunk Enterprise Security
- Customize Splunk Enterprise Security data
- Create custom addons to enhance visibility
- Tune correlation searches for use in Splunk Enterprise Security
- Create correlation searches for use in Splunk ES
- Add context to data using lookups and identities
- Deploy Splunk ES security intelligence tools
- Use the Splunk threat intelligence framework
- Level: Professional
- Prerequisites: None
- Length: 60 minutes
- Format: 61 multiple choice questions
- Pricing: $130 USD per exam attempt
- Delivery: Exam is given by our testing partner Pearson VUE