Tableau Server Certified Associate Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 186 latest real Tableau Server Certified Associate Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
This Tableau Server Certification provides you with all the necessary expertise to work in the Tableau Server domain. You will be well-versed in the aspects of Server processes, reconfiguration, creation of dashboards, publishing data sources, troubleshooting and database maintenance.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting the Tableau Server Certified Associate Exam Questions
- Tableau administration, installation and configuration
- Server process and Tableau dashboard creation
- Technique of Tableau data visualization
- Creating projects, sites and users and workbooks publication
- Difference between Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
- Using Tableau Server for monitoring functions
- Adding, modifying and deleting users and projects on Tableau Server
- Connecting Tableau Server Performance Management and Data
- Deploying data aggregation and data blending
The Tableau Server Certified Associate Exam covers the following topics
- Domain 1 – Preparation – 20%
- Domain 2 – Installation & Configuration – 25%
- Domain 3 – Administration – 36%
- Domain 4 – Troubleshooting – 13%
- Domain 5 – Migration & Upgrade – 6%
This exam is for those who have a comprehensive understanding of Tableau Server functionality in a single-machine environment and approximately 4-6 months of experience. Typical roles include System Administrator or Consultant. There are no required prerequisites for this exam. Everyone learns differently and everyday use of Tableau varies. Recommendations for learning resources and experience with the product are guidelines, not requirements.
- Fee: $250
- Reschedule Fee: $25
- Required Prerequisites: None
- Suggested Product Experience: 6+ Months
- Product Version: Currently testing on 2021.1
- Title Valid For: Two years
- Exam Prep Guide: Download here
- Suggested Training: Desktop I & Server Administration
- Language(s) Offered: English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts: https://skillcertpro.com/faq/