AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Questions (15 Sample Questions)
We at skillcertpro providing you with 840+ curated AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Questions 2021 for you to successfully prepare and clear the exam on the first attempt.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications. The exam can be taken at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of a home or office location as an online proctored exam.
SkillCertPro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 840 latest real exam questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
Becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a recommended, optional step toward achieving an Associate-level or Specialty certification.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
For this AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam Questions, it is recommended to have below knowledge
- Discuss the benefits of cloud computing over traditional infrastructure approaches
- Explain the organization and purpose of the AWS Global Infrastructure tiers.
- Contrast how organizations fund cloud initiatives against traditional data centers
- Summarize the types of support provided by AWS
- Understand AWS interaction methods
- Understand the role of network and content delivery services
- Understand AWS compute services
- Understand File Storage on AWS
- Understand databases and support utilities on AWS
- Understand app integration services
- Understand management and governance services
- Understand the AWS Well Architected Framework
- Understand high-availability architectures on AWS
- Understand fault tolerant architectures on AWS
- Understand Disaster Recovery architectures on AWS
- Understand identities with AWS IAM
- Understand controlled access to EC2 instances
- Understand scaling applications on the cloud
- Deploy a Static Site on AWS
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- We recommend candidates have at least six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform
Check out our other AWS Certifications : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/amazon-aws/
You can review the exam outline and schedule the exam from here : https://aws.amazon.com/certification/certified-cloud-practitioner/