Sample Exam AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional (15 Questions)
This Sample Test contains 10 Exam Questions. Please fill your Name and Email address and Click on “Start Test”. You can view the results at the end of the test. You will also receive an email with the results. Please purchase to get life time access to Full Practice Tests.
You must specify a text.
You must specify an email address.
- We are offering 620+ latest real AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily. It is recommended to use the Master cheat sheet as a final step of preparation to cram the important topics before the exam.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam Questions
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Experience administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
Refer our FAQ incase of further questions : https://skillcertpro.com/faq