AWS Solutions Architect Professional Sample Exam
AWS Solutions Architect Professional is an AWS certification course for someone who needs to evaluate an organization’s demands and make architectural recommendations for implementing and deploying applications on AWS.
AWS Solutions Architect Professional Details:
- Prerequisites: You should be Certified Solutions Architect – Associate to attain this exam.
- At least two years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS and best practice knowledge of multi-application architectural design is strongly recommended.
- Format: Multiple-choice, multiple-answer
- Time: 170 minutes
- Cost: 300 USD
AWS Solutions Architect Professional Exam Outline
- Learn about best practices for architecting and the designing of applications on AWS
- Techniques for migrating complex application systems to AWS
- Picking the right AWS service for the requirements of an application
- Knowledge of cost optimization strategies
How To Start For AWS Certification?
While there are not standard define steps to start AWS certification, below-given steps are the most straight-forward.
- First of all, you need to Enroll yourself in an AWS training class.
- Select the desired module that you wants to take.
Step 2) Review all the available study materials and Exam Guides related to selected AWS module.
Step 3) Read multiple AWS whitepapers. It offers plenty of crucial information regarding topics. These hold some useful information, which may answer your questions.
Step 4) Next, you need to take regular practice. A practice test will help you to become free of stress about the AWS certification exams.
Step 5) Schedule the final AWS certification exam once you are ready. It generally takes around 80-120 hours of practice/studying to be prepared for the exam. However, it depends on your experience and the certification course that you have selected.
These training courses and materials will help with exam preparation:
- Architecting on AWS instructor-led, live or virtual 3-day course
- AWS Whitepapers https://aws.amazon.com/certification/certification-prep/
- Identify AWS services which help you to automate, monitor, and manage security operations on AWS.
- AWS Well-Architected web page (various whitepapers linked)
There are mainly two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple-choice: It has one correct and three incorrect responses
- Multiple-response: Has two correct responses out of five options.
Current Salary for AWS Certified Professionals
Here, is the latest salary by AWS certificate in USA
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate: $121,292
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional: $142,160
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate: $114,148
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional: $118,395
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate: $142,160
Any Questions Check out FAQ