Confluent Developer for Apache Kafka (CCDAK) Exam Questions 2024
- We are offering 493 latest real Confluent Developer for Apache Kafka (CCDAK) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors and contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily. It is recommended to use the Master cheat sheet as a final step of preparation to cramming the important topics before the exam.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Overview of Confluent Developer for Apache Kafka (CCDAK) Exam Questions :
This tests are designed to cover the topics and concepts that you will need to know in order to earn your Confluent Certified Developer for Apache Kafka (CCDAK) certification.
CCDAK covers Confluent and Apache Kafka with a particular focus on knowledge of the platform needed in order to develop applications that work with Kafka. This includes general knowledge of Kafka features and architecture, designing, monitoring, and troubleshooting in the context of Kafka, and development of custom applications that use Kafka’s APIs. This course is intended to guide you through the primary topics and supporting material that you will need to be familiar with in order to succeed in earning your CCDAK certification.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting CCDAK exam questions:
- Kafka Architecture
- Kafka Configurations
- Kafka CLI Commands
- Kafka APIs
- Kafka Operations
- Kafka Security
- Kafka Connect
- Kafka Streams
- Confluent KSQL
- Confluent Schema Registry
- Confluent REST Proxy
The exam is broken into three main ‘knowledge domains’ (defined on Confluent’s website ) which comprehensively cover Kafka’s core concepts and the documentation.
Application Design – 40% of the exam
- Kafka’s command-line tools
- Pub/Sub and streaming concepts
- Kafka architecture and design decisions
- Kafka APIs, configuration and metrics
- Message structure, key selection (choices and factors) and metadata
- System metrics
- Schema management
Domain Development – 30% of the exam
- Kafka Clients: Producer and Consumer key concepts and functions
- Performance, throughput, latency, scaling considerations
- Message ordering and delivery guarantees
- Producer partition selection
- Consumer offset management
- Consumer groups, partition assignments, partition rebalances
- Data retention strategies and implications
- Topic co-partitioning
Deployment/Testing – 30% of the exam
- Application deployment choices
- Kafka Streams features and use cases
- KSQL features and use cases