Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Exam Questions 2021
We at skillcertpro providing you with 150+ curated Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Exam Questions 2021 for you to successfully prepare and clear the exam on the first attempt.
Since Kubernetes is the most ‘hot & trending‘ in the containerization world, most of the IT professionals are Kubernetes certification aspirants because of the undisputed value it holds. Let’s come to the good news, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) has become lighter since September 2020, the CNCF has removed the nonessential weightage it carried.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Exam Questions 2021
- How to Administer a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Design a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Build a Kubernetes Cluster from scratch – “The Hard Way”
- How to Test a Kubernetes Cluster end-to-end
- How to Troubleshoot a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Secure a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Configure Storage on a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Configure Network on a Kubernetes Cluster
- Storage 10%
- Troubleshooting 30%
- Workloads & Scheduling 15%
- Cluster Architecture, Installation & Configuration 25%
- Services & Networking 20%
- Certification Name: Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Software Version: Kubernetes v1.19
- Number of Questions: Around 17 questions
- CKA Passing score: 66% or higher to earn the certification
- Exam Cost: $300
Here is a short list of points worth noting before taking the real exam:
- You need a steady internet connection.
- The Exam environment remote-proctored, which means that you will have to have a webcam so that the proctor can monitor you throughout the exam.
- You would need a webcam and a microphone that are required by the proctor.
- You would need a government-issued ID or a passport.
- The exam consists of around 17 questions that you can solve in any order.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.The pass mark is 66%.
- You need to use the Chrome browser.
- You have one free retake in case you don’t pass on your first try.
- Time Management, is the key its is very important to be careful and to pace yourself on the questions so as not to get stuck on one question for too long.
You can register the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) exam here : https://www.cncf.io/certification/cka/
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts: https://skillcertpro.com/faq/