Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 370+ latest real Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Since Kubernetes is the most ‘hot & trending‘ in the containerization world, most of the IT professionals are Kubernetes certification aspirants because of the undisputed value it holds. Let’s come to the good news, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) has become lighter since September 2020, the CNCF has removed the nonessential weightage it carried.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Exam Questions 2023
- How to Administer a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Design a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Build a Kubernetes Cluster from scratch – “The Hard Way”
- How to Test a Kubernetes Cluster end-to-end
- How to Troubleshoot a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Secure a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Configure Storage on a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Configure Network on a Kubernetes Cluster
Before we dive straight in, I guess the first thing we should be doing is considering what will be expected of us from this exam. The exam itself is made up of 7 distinct sections.
- Core Concepts (13%) — This covers the API primitives and how to create and configure basic Pods
- Multi-Container Pods (10%) —This tests your knowledge of the multi-container design patterns such as ambassador, adapter, and sidecar)
- Pod Design (20%) — This is things like how to use Labels, Selectors, and Annotations as well as how deployments work and how to perform rollbacks. Finally, it covers Jobs and CronJobs.
- State Persistence (8%) — This requires knowledge of PersistentVolumeClaims for storage
- Configuration (18%) — This involves understanding ConfigMaps, SecurityContexts, defining an applications resource requirements, creating and consuming secrets and understanding ServiceAccounts
- Observability (18%) — This is for understanding Liveness and Readiness Probes, understanding container logging, as well as how to monitor applications in K8s and understanding debugging.
- Services and Networking (13%) — The final section involves understanding services and demonstrating a basic understanding of NetworkPolicies
- Certification Name: Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Software Version: Kubernetes v1.19
- Number of Questions: Around 17 questions
- CKA Passing score: 66% or higher to earn the certification
- Exam Cost: $300
Here is a short list of points worth noting before taking the real exam:
- You need a steady internet connection.
- The Exam environment remote-proctored, which means that you will have to have a webcam so that the proctor can monitor you throughout the exam.
- You would need a webcam and a microphone that are required by the proctor.
- You would need a government-issued ID or a passport.
- The exam consists of around 17 questions that you can solve in any order.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.The pass mark is 66%.
- You need to use the Chrome browser.
- You have one free retake in case you don’t pass on your first try.
- Time Management, is the key its is very important to be careful and to pace yourself on the questions so as not to get stuck on one question for too long.
You can register the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) exam here : https://www.cncf.io/certification/cka/
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts: https://skillcertpro.com/faq/