Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer CLAD Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 345 latest real Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer CLAD Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
The Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) Certification indicates a broad working knowledge of the LabVIEW environment, a basic understanding of coding and documentation best practices, and the ability to read and interpret existing code. NI offers the Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) exam using either LabVIEW or LabVIEW NXG.
Below knowledge is recommended for Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer 2023
1. Hardware (10% of exam questions)
• Connecting Hardware: Sensors, DAQ, Devices under test (DUT.
• Acquiring and validating a signal
• Processing signals
• Using appropriate sample rates
2. LabVIEW Programming Environment (25% of exam questions)
• Setting up and using a LabVIEW Project to:
• Data Types
• Predicting order-of-execution and behavio
• Using basic functions to create a simple Acquire-Analyze-Visualize application
• Troubleshooting by identifying and correcting the cause of a broken arrow or incorrect data
• Error handling using error clusters and merge error functions to ensure errors are handled well
• Navigating LabVIEW help to get more information about inputs, outputs, and functions
3. LabVIEW Programming Fundamentals (50% of exam questions)
• Writing conditional code to perform an action based on the value of a user input or a measurement result.
• Reading and Writing data to a file
4. Programming Best Practices (15% of exam questions)
• SubVIs – Reusing Code
• Clusters – Grouping Data of Mixed Data Types
• Type Defs – Propagate Data Type Changes
The Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) certification is an entry-level certification that is valid for 2 years. Recertification is required to maintain credentials. Benefits include the use of the professional certification badge logo and related digital credentials.
NI recommends that you have six or more months of LabVIEW development experience. Completing the LabVIEW Core 1 and LabVIEW Core 2 courses may substitute for three months of LabVIEW development experience.
- Prerequisite: None
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Duration: 1 hour
- Location: Online
Review exam details here https://learn.ni.com/pages/certified-labview-associate-developer