Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 200 latest real Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®) is a designation offered by Scrum Alliance. Certified Scrum Master® is the number one choice among Scrum Certifications globally. CSM® practice tests prepare you for the critical role of Scrum Master in a Scrum team by teaching you about the Scrum framework, principles, and values. Being a Certified Scrum Master, you will be able to guide your team through Scrum’s accountabilities, events, and artifacts. The Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) training also gives you the confidence to successfully apply the Scrum framework in workplaces by which you can steer any project in the right direction.
What does Certified Scrum Master® do?
As a Certified Scrum Master®, you will have below roles and responsibilities to:
- Act as a cheerleader within their team.
- Collaborate with the customer, get their feedback and create incremental value.
- Ensure that the team follows Scrum Principles and values.
- Coach the team on Scrum and take them through the change.
- Establish an environment where the team can be effective.
- Find methods to effectively manage the product backlog.
- Help the Development Team to create high-value products.
- Ensure that goals are understood by everyone in the Scrum Team.
- Facilitate Scrum events whenever required.
- Coach the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Removal of project impediments that boost team productivity and performance.
- Ensure a good relationship between the team, the product owner and others who are outside the team.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Exam Questions Details
- Name: Certified Scrum Master Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based
- Duration: 60 minutes (1 hour)
- Number of Questions: 50
- Passing score: 37 out of 50 i.e. 74% passing score
Review the exam overview here : Certified Scrum Master
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/