Hashicorp Certified : Terraform Associate 2023 Exam Questions
- We are offering 701 latest real Hashicorp Certified : Terraform Associate 2023 Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily. It is recommended to use the Master cheat sheet as a final step of preparation to cram the important topics before the exam.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The Terraform Associate certification is for operations, IT, or DevOps professionals who know the basic concepts and skills associated with open source HashiCorp Terraform. Qualified candidates may not have used Terraform in production but have performed the tasks listed in the objectives in at least a personal demo environment. This person understands what enterprise features exist and what can and cannot be done using the open-source offering.
HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate is one of the newest and popular certifications that is recently launched. This is a foundational level of certification that evaluates your understanding of basic concepts and skills on Terraform OSS and the features exist on Terraform Cloud & Terraform Enterprise packages.
This course is intended for individuals who are preparing to gain the official Terraform certification. Gauge your knowledge of HashiCorp Terraform before going into the exam with questions designed to ensure you ‘pass the exam comfortably. Questions include multi-select, multiple-choice, and true or false.
You can take the exam online at the convenience of your home or office while being monitored by a proctor via webcam and microphone. You will have 60 minutes to complete the exam. There is a highlight feature where you can mark it and keep it for later review. After the exam, you will have a mandatory post-exam survey.
- Exam format: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & Multiple Answer Questions (MAQs), true or false & text match questions
- Exam duration: 60 minutes
- Exam cost: $70.50 plus taxes
- No of questions: 57
- Certification validity: 2 years