The content of this exam will be updated on January 27, 2021. Please download the skills measured document below to see what will be changing.
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services.
This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of common ML and AI workloads and how to implement them on Azure.
This exam is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Azure AI Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure AI Engineer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
- The content of this exam will be updated on January 27, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what will be changing.
- Describe AI workloads and considerations (15-20%)
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure (30-35%)
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure (15-20%)
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure (15-20%)
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure (15-20%)