Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900) Exam Questions 2023
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services.
This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of common ML and AI workloads and how to implement them on Azure.
This exam is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Azure AI Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure AI Engineer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
- Describe Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations (15–20%)
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure (20–25%)
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure (15–20%)
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure (15–20%)
- Describe features of generative AI workloads on Azure (15–20%)
Once you have completed your preparation, you can register for the exam on the Microsoft Certification website. The exam fee is $165 USD.
Here are some tips for passing the AI-900 exam:
- Make sure you understand the exam objectives. The exam objectives are a list of the topics that will be covered on the exam. You can find the exam objectives on the Microsoft Certification website.
- Practice, practice, practice. The best way to prepare for the exam is to practice answering questions. There are many practice exams available online and in the Microsoft Learn platform.
- Review your notes and study materials regularly. The more you review your materials, the more likely you are to remember the information.
If you are successful on the AI-900 exam, you will earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals certification. This certification demonstrates your knowledge of AI and ML concepts and related Microsoft Azure services. The certification can help you advance your career in the field of artificial intelligence.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Checkout FAQ : https://skillcertpro.com/faq