Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect SC-100 Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 567 latest real Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect SC-100 Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided for each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The Microsoft cybersecurity architect has subject matter expertise in designing and evolving the cybersecurity strategy to protect an organization’s mission and business processes across all aspects of the enterprise architecture. The cybersecurity architect designs a Zero Trust strategy and architecture, including security strategies for data, applications, access management, identity, and infrastructure. The cybersecurity architect also evaluates Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies.
The cybersecurity architect continuously collaborates with leaders and practitioners in IT security, privacy, and other roles across an organization to plan and implement a cybersecurity strategy that meets the business needs of an organization.
A candidate for this exam should have advanced experience and knowledge in a wide range of security engineering areas including identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data and securing applications. They should also have experience with hybrid and cloud implementations.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Microsoft SC-100 Exam Questions in 2023
- Design a Zero Trust strategy and architecture (30-35%)
- Evaluate Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies (10-15%)
- Design security for infrastructure (10-15%)
- Design a strategy for data and applications (15-20%)
- Recommend security best practices and priorities (20-25%)
Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator (SC-100) exam consists of 40-60 questions. To complete the exam, candidates will get 180 minutes. The types of questions that candidates can face in the exam include scenario-based single answer questions, multiple-choice questions, arrange in the correct sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, mark review, drag, and drop, etc. However, to pass the exam, a candidate has to score a minimum of 700 or more. To apply for the exam, the examination fee is $165 USD including taxes. And, candidates can give the exam in English and the Japanese language.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/