Microsoft SC-900 Exam Questions 2022 (Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals)
Skillcertpro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 412 latest real SC-900 exam questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review the wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors and contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
This certification is targeted to those looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
This is a broad audience that may include business stakeholders, new or existing IT professionals, or students who have an interest in Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions.
Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and want to understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Microsoft SC-900 Exam Questions
Module 1: Describe basic concepts of security, compliance, and identity.
Learn about core concepts, principles, and methodologies that are foundational to security, compliance, and identity solutions, including Zero-Trust, shared responsibility, our privacy principles, and more.
Module 2: Describe the concepts and capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
Learn about Azure AD services and identity principals, secure authentication, access management capabilities, as well as identity protection and governance.
Module 3: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
Learn about security capabilities in Microsoft. Topics covered will include network and platform capabilities of Azure, Azure security management, and Sentinel. You’ll learn about threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender and Microsoft 365 security management, and you’ll explore endpoint protection with Intune.
Module 4: Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
Learn about compliance solutions in Microsoft. Topics covered will include Compliance center, Information protection and governance in Microsoft 365, Insider Risk, audit, and eDiscovery solutions. Also covered are Azure resources governance capabilities.
- Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity (10—15%)
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions (25-30%)
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Security solutions (25—30%)
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions (25-30%)
Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals (SC-900) exam consists of 40-60 questions. To complete the exam, candidates will get 180 minutes. The types of questions that candidates can face in the exam include scenario-based single answer questions, multiple-choice questions, arrange in the correct sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, mark review, drag, and drop, etc. However, to pass the exam, a candidate has to score a minimum of 700 or more. To apply for the exam, the examination fee is $165 USD including taxes. And, candidates can give the exam in English and the Japanese language.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/