OCI Architect Associate (1Z0-1072-23) Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 720+ latest real OCI Architect Associate (1Z0-1072-23) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
What Is [1Z0-1072-23] OCI 2023 Architect Associate?
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2022 Architect Associate exam is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundational knowledge of architecting infrastructure using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) services. This certification validates deep understanding of topics such as, Launching bare metal and virtual compute instances, Instantiating a Load Balancer, Architecting best practices for HA and security, Using advanced database features (Data Guard, BYOL, Data encryption, RAC, EXADATA, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Advanced Networking Concepts), and Spinning infrastructure using OCI services.
This certification provides a competitive edge in the industry and is available to all candidates.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge for OCI Architect Associate (1Z0-1072-23) Exam Questions 2023
- Select appropriate compute choices
- Configure compute instances
- Configure Autoscaling
- Describe OCI compute image options
- Describe and configure OS Management
- Understand Infrastructure Maintenance
Implement and manage Virtual Cloud Networks
- Describe public and private subnets
- Describe public and private IP addresses and virtual NICs
- Configure Virtual Cloud Network Routing and Gateways
- Configure Security Lists and Network Security Groups
Implement and manage VCN connectivity
- Understand VCN connectivity options
- Configure site-to-site VPN
- Describe Fast connect
- Configure Local and Remote Peering
Configure DNS and Traffic Management
- Describe Public and Private DNS zones
- Configure Traffic Management
Explain Load Balancing
- Describe and configure a layer-7 Load Balancer
- Describe and configure a layer-4 Network Load Balancer
Deploy and manage Block Storage
- Understand Block Volume performance tiers
- Deploy Block and Boot Volumes
- Configure Volume Groups, Backups, Clones
- Configure cross-region replication
Configure and manage Object Storage
- Understand Object Storage tiers
- Describe Object Storage Security
- Implement Object Storage versioning, life cycle management and retention rules
- Configure Multipart uploads
- Understand Object Storage replication
Implement and manage File Storage
- Configure File Storage
- Describe File Storage security
- Understand File System Snapshots and Cloning
- Understand File System usage and metering
- Introduction to Database Systems and Autonomous Databases
- Database Systems and Autonomous Databases Operations and Maintenance
- Monitor Databases Services
- Understand External Database Service
- Setting DB Timezone
- Understand Database Migration
Observability and Management
- Understand Observability and Management platform
- Configure Monitoring and set alarms
- Configure Logging
Identity and Access Management
- Understand AuthN and AuthZ
- Implement compartments
- Implement conditional and advanced policies
- Configure Dynamic Groups and Tag based access control
- Understand security services
- Configure Cloud Guard, Security Zone and Security Advisor (change from Data Guard)
- Describe and Configure OCI Vault
- Describe and Configure Bastion
Oracle Certified Associate
Prerequisite For 1Z0-1072-23
There is no Pre-requisite for this certification, you can go for this exam directly. Up-to-date OCI learning and hands-on experience are recommended.
Note: This certification comes under the Cloud Recertification policy.
Exam Details (1Z0-1072-23)
- Name of the Certification: OCI Architect Associate (1Z0-1072-23)
- Platform: Available on Oracle University and delivered via Pearson VUE.
- Exam Duration: 85 minute
- Exam Number: 1Z0-1072-21
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing score: 65%
- Exam Cost: $150 or INR 10,475
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate Practice Tests are prepared by a group of Oracle Cloud Certified professionals, who have clear all the Oracle Professionals and Specialty exams and have wide industry experience.
We recommend you
Practice all the tests multiple times and make sure you score above 85% in each of them
Go through each of the reference links and detailed explanation to make sure you understand the concepts for both the right and wrong answer.
Finally, as always we strive to make the content as unique and accurate as possible, but with the fast pace changes in the Cloud space, some of the concepts and. documentation is bound to be stale. We appreciate your constant feedback to help improve us further.
Our Instructors keep an eye on changes and will update the questions frequently
- Passing Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Associate certification exam renders you more valuable to an employer, it takes you closer to your goal to achieve the best salary and a new job opportunity for your career.
Checkout other Oracle Cloud practice tests : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/oracle-cloud/