Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer Associate Exam questions & Dumps
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer Associate Certification provides the candidate with the ability to design and architect cloud native applications on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The certification is intended for developers who are looking to validate their understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services and develop applications using cloud native services.
- Certification name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer 2021 Associate | 1Z0-1084-20
- Target audience: Designed for developers looking to design and develop cloud based applications
- Exam price: $150
- Format: Multiple choice
- Duration: 85 minutes
- Number of questions: 55
- Passing score: 70%
- Cloud native fundamentals
- Developing cloud native applications
- Securing cloud native applications
- Testing cloud native applications
- Operating cloud native applications
We recommend you
Practice all the tests multiple times and make sure you score above 85% in each of them
Go through each of the reference links and detailed explanation to make sure you understand the concepts for both the right and wrong answer.
Finally, as always we strive to make the content as unique and accurate as possible, but with the fast pace changes in the Cloud space, some of the concepts and. documentation is bound to be stale. We appreciate your constant feedback to help improve us further.
Our Instructors keep an eye on changes and will update the questions frequently
- Passing Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer Associate certification exam renders you more valuable to an employer, it takes you closer to your goal to achieve the best salary and a new job opportunity for your career.