Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Operations Associate Exam questions & Dumps
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Operations Associate Certification validates deep understanding of managing Oracle Cloud Services, and provides a competitive edge for industry professionals. This certification is available to all candidates.
- Certification name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Cloud Operations Associate | 1Z0-1067-20
- Target audience: Designed for professionals responsible for managing infrastructure solutions using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services
- Exam price: $150
- Format: Multiple choice
- Duration: 85 minutes
- Number of questions: 55
- Passing score: 70%
- Automating cloud tasks
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Managing cost
- Security and compliance
- Monitoring and alerting
- Data retention and archival
- Designing for cloud-scale agility
We recommend you
Practice all the tests multiple times and make sure you score above 85% in each of them
Go through each of the reference links and detailed explanation to make sure you understand the concepts for both the right and wrong answer.
Finally, as always we strive to make the content as unique and accurate as possible, but with the fast pace changes in the Cloud space, some of the concepts and. documentation is bound to be stale. We appreciate your constant feedback to help improve us further.
Our Instructors keep an eye on changes and will update the questions frequently
- Passing Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Operations Associate certification exam renders you more valuable to an employer, it takes you closer to your goal to achieve the best salary and a new job opportunity for your career.